Cool Pink Pointer Glitter

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Rus 104 ( Integrated Studio)
Project 3A (Object creation)


Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera...Hye,...Wanie back here...hehe....now..I want to let all know about my third project of Object Creation..also known as sculpture...actually at first i am very blur because I did not heard about this before...this project issue on 23th of September (individual project) and given such less time to complete it.....on 30th of September we have to submit it...that week all of us have "Kem Pimpin Siswa "on 27 September...I'm trying to find a good unique idea to form my first time sculpture and Alhamdulillah I got idea on making sculpture by using recycle material (old newspapers)...I also use the sticks to roll the newspapers..n some glue...then i make my sculpture...hehe..just simple sculpture...but for me it nice...i make the concept of "unity of small thing, make strong strength of something"...That all..




The Briefing Of Project 3A by Dr. Hafizal


                                            The Briefing by Dr Hafizal About Project 3A


The Slide lectured by Dr.Hafizal 

                                                 
                                                 The Slide Showed about Sculpture


                                         The Free Form sculpture by animals and plants


                                            This my Sculpture (made from newspapers)


                                                       Front view of my Sculpture


Plan view Of my sculpture

No comments:

Post a Comment