Cool Pink Pointer Glitter

Thursday 28 November 2013

RUS 104 (INTEGRATED STUDIO)
PROJECT 4: PRESENTATION DRAWING


Asslamulaikum and salam sejahtera.....as time flew away so far...so we are at project 4 which is known as presentation drawing....This project is interrelated to project 3B object connection.....according to project3B my group create a design of L-shape chair...so for project 4, I should do the presentation drawing by measuring the scale 1:20....wow...such small scale..but alhamdulillah I can do it well..I have done plan view, side elevation ( right and left) and also draw for two perspective drawing and  axonometric drawing...the briefing about this project was lectured by Ar.Haris Fadzillah...At first, I'm very blur about this project but praise to God...my lecturers and friends are always on my side...thankz alot...I love you all so much


                                             The lecture about blueprint make me scare earlier


                                          The next slide lectured smoothly by Ar. Haris


                                          Ar. Haris give briefing about drawing to scale


                                                 The project 4 is release by Ar. Haris


                                            Ar. Haris give example on Presentation Drawing


This is Our L-shape chairs that I used to do presentation
drawings

No comments:

Post a Comment