Cool Pink Pointer Glitter

Thursday 26 December 2013

RUS 104 (INTEGRATED STUDIO)
SUMMMARY

Assalamulaikum.....

Firstly,I give my fully thanks to my Studiomasters Dr. Mastura and Dr.Suraiyati for giving us advices and support. Actually, in my experience along first semester we got so many experience like sketching (project 1), drawing and painting (project 2), designing and creative thinking(project 3), Prensenting drawing( project 4),bravery to analyse and visiting sites (project 5), making such complicated tasks (Project 6).Luckily, from those projects we got so many challenging experience and lovely work in team.Next, we having fun and having sweet memories in Project 7 (Exhibition) and Project 8( Live Performance).I love learning RUS 104 although sometimes difficult for me but this is best ever subject I have learned.Thank You>Sincerely>~Mutiara Ahmad @ Hazwani~




No comments:

Post a Comment